Firebug MarkLogic Developer Console
Real-time Log Viewer and Event Analyzer for MarkLogic XML/XPATH Database Developers
- ConsoleML is an extension to Firebug which displays MarkLogic logging information in Firefox Firebug.
- ConsoleML enables you to debug your application's server-side MarkLogic code from within your browser.
- ConsoleML works with a build-in MarkLogic logging module. It does not affect page layout and works well with AJAX Remoting requests.
- ConsoleML reads the MarkLogic Log file and sends logging events to client-side using a Firefox browser extension.
- ConsoleML gives you an opportunity to save a part of the log files.
- ConsoleML displays local and remote logs.
- ConsoleML currently shows debugging information for all MarkLogic log levels:
Finest, Finer, Fine, Debug, Config, Info Notice, Warning, Error, Critical, Alert, Emergency
- ConsoleML offers numerous configuration options for log levels and filters to limit the displayed log to a desired set of options.
Installation Instructions & Prerequisites:
- You need to have Firebug installed on Firefox;
- Click the green button "Add to Firefox' and the plugin will start installing;
- You will need to restart your Firefox after successful completion;
- After the Firefox restart, a new tab 'ConcoleML' will be visible in Firebug. Open it and click on the Log link to setup your log configuration.
- If you experience any problems or need further instruction, please refer to plugin's 'Help' tab.
Success Story: Panaton Conferencing
Conferencing On The Road
Panaton Conferencing is a new voice conferencing solution allowing you to start a web conference with your team with just a simple call from your phone. Panaton guarantees a reliable connection between you and your employees, colleagues, clients and partners whenever you need it.Read more...
News & Events
Sirma Solutions to exhibit at Business IT South America (BITS), May 10 – 12, 2011 @ Porto Alegre, Brazil02 May 2011
- 14 Oct 2010
- 26 Feb 2010
- 30 Oct 2009
- 25 May 2005